Skip to main content

Domestic Students

Students at UC San Diego have two options to apply for a Fulbright Program:

The Fulbright U.S. Student Program offers fellowships for U.S. graduating college seniors, graduate students, young professionals, and artists to study, conduct research, and/or teach English abroad.

The Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad offers doctoral students funding to conduct research in other countries for periods of six to twelve months.

Find Out More on Vimeo!

The Fulbright Program has a robust library of videos on Vimeo, including an overview of the Fulbright U.S. Student Program and other videos focusing on specific topics and many of the questions aspiring Fulbrighters have about the process.

Watch the Videos Here!

Fulbright U.S. Student Program

Additional Information

Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad

Additional Information